Sign in to follow this  
cweeks

Source Code Request for HeadTrack-R by Mr.RC-Cam

Hello Guys,

I have just read a couple of posts on head movment controlled pan and tilt systems at:

This Message Board

and

Msn Groups Message

It seems very impressive and if possible I would like to request the source code for the project. If possible the code before assembly/compilation.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but I am unable to release the source code of any of my projects. There are usually some C or Assy functions, or versions of them, that are property of where I work. Releasing the proprietary code into the public domain would cause problems. And there are other reasons too.

BTW, that project is at a standstill since I did not like the performance of the compass based heading feature (but the 2-axis head tilting worked nicely though). If a cheap/easy/reliable compass-like technology comes along {that I like}, and I find some free time, then I will go at it some more.

There was a post on pan/tilt interface from I-glasses's head tracker. It included schematics and hex file for the controller. It was at old RC-CAM forum.

Sorry, I do not have the link, unfortunately old forum didn't have the search feature, so you'd have to go page by page :(