This is a new quad set up that I flew only once earlier without this problem. Note that the top edge of either the first frame or the first part of the originally longer clip shows at the bottom. The only thing I changed from the first flight was to add a LCD panel to the ground station which may have nothing to do with it.

Any ideas on what may be happening?

Note that the top edge of either the first frame or the first part of the originally longer clip shows at the bottom.

Do ALL the display devices have the problem or is the DVR the only thing that is having this issue?

The only thing I changed from the first flight was to add a LCD panel to the ground station which may have nothing to do with it.

Never assume anything. Undo your last changes and see what happens.

It looks like a problem that can be caused by marginal vertical sync performance. Poor video syncs can remain undetected, but eventually may appear as video tearing and other problems. It is often provoked by the content of the video image or if other things occur that further compromise the marginal video signal.

So your bench testing should include tests that attempt to duplicate the same lighting conditions; That is, very bright sky across the top horizon with a much darker ground view across the bottom. Plus try other combinations of scenic lighting to see if any cause the issue.

How many times have you had this happen?

My system did this once but since it has been fine, I put it down to a voltage spike at switch on.

Terry

How many times have you had this happen?

My system did this once but since it has been fine, I put it down to a voltage spike at switch on.

Terry

Only once so far.

Maybe the same as me and just a reboot to get it back on track ;)

Terry