Sign in to follow this  
pmac0101

Cheap wireless camera repair

I have a cheap 10mw camera that I'm trying to repair and need some assistance or advice on where to obtain info please. The camera board was connected to the transmitter board with four wires, they are in need of reconnection but I cannot tell what goes where. It is labeled as 203CWAS, 2.4G, DC9V on the back. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram, schematic, or anything that would help? They used to be color coded but, number one, I"m color blind. No.2, it has been repaired previously from a "hard landing" with ALL BLACK WIRING. Any assistance would GREATLY be appreciated. My wife wants her kitchen back!

Thanks

I wish we had the luxury of schematics. But unfortunately the usual solution is to reverse-engineer the circuity and draw your own.

So it may be possible for you to identify the power and ground pads by looking at what is directly connected to them. After that the audio and video pads could be found by just testing to see which of the two remaining wires work on them.

yes I always look for the earth side first as it normally is the biggest bit of copper with most of the negative sides of the capacitors going to it. The positive is a little harder as it is not so obvious but will still go to a larger number of components than the other connections. Unless of course it has a built in voltage regulator but then all you need to do is track that down :)

Terry