Mr.RC-Cam

HeadPlay HD Goggle Upgrade: Add 5.8GHz Diversity & DVR

1 hour ago, Mr.RC-Cam said:

I can't help you with that since I do my own printing. But if you use a print service then please report how you liked it. BTW, some community libraries have 3D printers and experts are on-hand to help get you going.

@Mr.RC-Cam   Do you think this diversity board would work?Asking because it looks quite smaller than the one you used.

I will try to make a solid drawing on Siemens NX11 software.

Edited by ninja_zx11

On 06/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, luckyflyer said:

My paypal is luckyflyer@valornet.com  I can put one in an envelope and mail it to you so just ad the cost of a stamp to the $4.75. Geez I don't even know how much a stamp is lol.

Thanks luckyflyer for providing the board!! Just sent you payment with the shipping address in the paypal note.Thanks

Do you think this diversity board would work?Asking because it looks quite smaller than the one you used.

I don't have any experience with that module. But since most of the Chinese diversity clone modules use similar circuitry I suspect it might work.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of it's SMA orientation; Their location will require antennas with Right Angle SMA's and I do my best to avoid them because of their RF losses.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2018 at 10:01 AM, luckyflyer said:

I used 3d hubs to have my parts made and was overall satisfied since then I've bought my own printer.

@luckyflyer  Hi, Could you please confirm if you have received money for the buffer board and will be shipping out.I sent you $4.75 on Jan 16 2018.Thanks

@luckyflyer  Hi, It seems like you are busy.So after waiting for few days for your reply after the payment, I have changed my mind and  won't be doing this mod using buffer board because i am going to use  immersion rc duo 5800 Diversity receiver that i just bought.So could you please refund my payment.Thanks

I apologize Ninja but I have been very busy. Your board did go out the day after I received payment as you know, maybe you can pass it on to someone else or if you want send it back and I'll refund.

Edited by luckyflyer

On 1/21/2018 at 8:52 PM, luckyflyer said:

I apologize Ninja but I have been very busy. Your board did go out the day after I received payment as you know, maybe you can pass it on to someone else or if you want send it back and I'll refund.

Ok No problem.Not familiar with US mail as i am in Canada.If you have tracking number then please send me so that i can plan my trip to the border to pick it up.Thanks

It was put in an envelope with 3 sheets of information so no tracking info. It should have arrived 3 or 4 days after I mailed it, it was sent to an Oregon address if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, luckyflyer said:

It was put in an envelope with 3 sheets of information so no tracking info. It should have arrived 3 or 4 days after I mailed it, it was sent to an Oregon address if I recall correctly.

Okay no problem.Will Wait.Yes I gave you my Blaine (WA) address.Thanks.

On 27/01/2018 at 8:20 AM, luckyflyer said:

Hi luckyflyer, Just letting you know that i haven't received it yet  even after waiting for almost a month....

Edited by ninja_zx11