Cas123

5v to 12v dc converter for R/C cam

Hi

Do any of you good people out there have a spare TI PT5041 stepup voltage regulatorI can buy off you for my 12v Tx unit.

Farnell who are the agents for them here in Western Australia are asking rediculous prices and I was wondering if someone could help.

Cheers.

Ron Casotti

I use one from Traco Power in Switzerland. However it might look expensive, it seems to work great. They have a whole range of DC-DC converters. Mine converts 4.5..7 V to 12 V @ 500 mA. It seems like it does not transmit noticable interference to either its leads or to the air.

Best Regards,

Bosse

Hi

Do any of you good people out there have a spare TI PT5041 stepup voltage regulatorI can buy off you for my 12v Tx unit.

Farnell who are the agents for them here in Western Australia are asking rediculous prices and I was wondering if someone could help.

Cheers.

Ron Casotti

Hi Ron,

I have some spares I could part with. I also have a board I designed with the supporting caps for the switcher, and a dedicated 5v vreg to run my CCD camera (the CX161 which is 5v). PM or email me and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Bill