Sign in to follow this  
Terry

R/C and the PIC

Hi all, I am looking for some info on the best way to use a pic to work with the standard R/C pulse. So far I have only measured the R/C pulse to use in a speed controller project and a simple R/C switch. I want to try and use one to work as a mixer for a flying wing with the ability to adjust the gain of each channel on the mixer. Has anyone got a magazine article or web site with a flow chart I could study to help me find the best way to do this ?

Terry

Thanks for the link Mike but it dosent take me any further that I am. I am realy looking for a flow chart of ways to handle the pulse info so I can do more than just measure or produce a pulse. I want to be able to mix, reverse or change the neutral and end points of R/C pulses.

Terry

Yep, got that one, it looked good at first but the description of how the mixer works is not great. No flow chart :(

Terry

I wouldn't wait for a project that includes a flow chart. Those sort of things are rarely offered, and when they are, they are often so vague that not much is gained. Just pray for source code that includes good text comments on the routines -- then dig into it.

I'd look into PICBasic. There are some seriously powerful commands available that should help you.

www.melabs.com

Edited by Temporary Insanity

Yea terry, that was my big question. What programming language are you using, picbasic, picbasic pro, assembly, C???

That will help immensly with helping you out.

Matt

Im doing it all long hand, in assembly Matt.

Terry