hi guys , i need your expert advice for such problem

> i know lot of you encountered it<

i have fixed wing pusher model with OS120 glow engine , and i got one of wireless 1.2ghz cmos camera , i fixed it in the front of the airplane

with clear cover ( dome like )

after starting the engine , the show begin , i recieve a blury pic on the screen

i wraped it with bangi but it still affected buy the engine viprations

what shall i do thnx for help

bluethunder8000

Have you balanced the prop on your engine?

How is the engine mounted? I've heard that a soft mount on the engine and a hard mount on the camera is the best way to go in these situations.

Me too I think the best is too attach firmly the camera to the frame, but I put a drop of epoxy to firmly glue the crystal to the cam before, it's the weak point of the cam.

I hope you don't use cheapo cam with the tx & cam in the same module, they will not survive this treatment. The high vibration will dammaged the wire inside it.

Yikes! If you use epoxy DO NOT glue the xtal pins! That will be asking for trouble if there is the slightest mechanical shift in the part, the connection will fail. Epoxy the body of the xtal or use some tape or something, but please do not glue the pins.

first thnx for all of you for your reply,

for> Vb2normal

ummm i think have just reamed the prop>15x6" zinger wood prop<

and used it , it never came to my mind to balance it if so , can you tell me in simple way

how i might do it ,i don't have balancer righ now, so i will elemint this factor or prop balance

what do you mean by soft mount for the engine <i use reinforced nylon adjustable mount great palnes prouduct<

is there any modification can i do it ?!

> Vrflyer,

i know what you mean coz unfortunately happend to me i lost its crystal due to the vibriations but fortunatley

i have a separate tx module

>Temporary Insanity,

which pins do you mean ? i believe there is no pins i can see here in this cam !

or you might mean the pin to adjust the crystal for good focus ? if so this cam does not have such one >wiered isn't it <

once more thnx guys for your reply and waiting for anther one

bluethunder8000

Edited by bluethunder8000